Monday, April 16, 2012

Dear Ex

Hai...
Hanya mahu nyatakan hari ni aku bersedih lagi atas kehilangan dia..
Ni adalah hasil nukilan aku untuk dia, dengan harapan aku akan berpuas hati selepas tu...


Dear 'ex',
I'm sorry I can't be your stupid damn friend like what you want,
Because I don't want to be stupid to obey all your words,
Just let you know that you are too stupid for hurting my feeling,
And too stupid to think that you'll get everything you want.

Dear 'ex',
I'm sorry that I've wasted lots of your time to be with me,
Because I thought that I'm stupid like you so that we can be together,
Just let you know that you are too stupid for thinking that I'll absolutely fall to you,
And too stupid to never think that soon you'll lose everything you had won.

Dear 'ex',
Well, I think this is the best experience,
Because I have once like you, who is not worth it,
And I think this is the best,
To end up all these by block you out of my mind!

The last post you'll get.. And now I'm blocking you.. Take your time, you can read this as many times as you want! At least I'm not stupid like you to read this until the end if you are clever enough to realize this is really your mistakes!





Akhirnya, rasa sedih masih tak dapat hilang dari dalam hati ni..
Seriously masih bersedih...

No comments:

Post a Comment